FedRAMP Releases Updated CSP Authorization Playbook
FedRAMP published an updated Cloud Service Providers (CSP) Authorization Playbook to provide CSPs with a more detailed understanding of the FedRAMP Authorization process now in two volumes.
Volume I helps CSPs understand the FedRAMP Authorization process and develop a strategy for achieving FedRAMP Authorization. Volume I includes:
- How CSPs can get started with FedRAMP
- Introducing the paths to authorization
- FedRAMP designations
- Considerations that CSPs should think about prior to pursuing an authorization
Volume II helps CSPs understand how to develop a high-quality security package for an expeditious and efficient FedRAMP Authorization to cut down rework and delays during the review process. Volume II includes:
- Elements of an authorization package
- Guidance for developing key artifacts
- Tips for delivering a clean, easy-to-review package
While the CSP Authorization Playbook is written to inform Cloud Service Providers approaching the FedRAMP Authorization process, the information is helpful to all FedRAMP stakeholders.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the PMO at firstname.lastname@example.org.